PVSchools is dedicated to empowering all of our English learner students to grow into educated, world-class thinkers that positively contribute to society and become our future’s powerful leaders.
In order to fulfill this mission, we are proud to offer English language development (ELD) programming that best prepares English learners to achieve high levels of success academically, linguistically, and socially, while recognizing that students’ experiences, cultures and home languages enrich the learning environment for all students.
Language Acquisition Services
The Language Acquisition Department provides a variety of services directly to parents and students. This includes:
- All aspects of language development in our elementary, middle schools and high schools
- Compliance issues for English Language Learners
- Testing of students for English Language Proficiency
- Translation services for key documents and critical communications
- Interpreter services as identified and requested by the schools
- State and federal grants for special populations
If you need language acquisition services, talk with the principal, a teacher, or a counselor at your child's school.
PVSchools offers Native American services for eligible student.
Please see the Native American Services page for more information.